Looking to make education fun? A good education starts at a young age! These games are meant for stay at home moms, nannies, or babysitters that want to help children learn the basics. This listing will help teach shapes. In this game children will have to sort out the pile of feathers with shapes on them to the Turkey that has the correct shape on their belly. It is suggested for younger kids that you only focus on three shapes at first and then add in more when they are ready. Also it is suggested that for younger kids that you do not put the squares and rectangles together as younger children may have difficulty finding the slight difference between the two.
This 12 page bundle includes: (1 file)
– a sheet of feathers with rectangles on it
– a sheet of feathers with circles on it
– a sheet of feathers with triangles on it
– a sheet of feathers with hearts on it
– a sheet of feathers with squares on it
– a sheet of feathers with stars on it
– 6 Turkeys with the 6 different shapes on their bellies
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. No physical items will be sent to the buyer. All PDFs come black and white, color will have to be added to them by the buyer. Due to the nature of this product all sales are final.
How to get your download:
1. Purchase this listing
2. After payment is confirmed you will be taken to the download page, an email will also be sent to you with your download link.
3. Click “Download”, save the file to your computer, print, and enjoy!
Join me on Social Media: